Sakinah, 18. An ailurophile. Stillo's ♥. Stitch's biggest fan. OHANA! in love and still counting. This is my network. Do follow me when you have time.
on Monday, January 11, 2016 @ 9:03 PM
0 comment (s)



We are now in 2016. How time flies. Im 21 now. Its been a lot of things that i had through. From friends to stranger and vice versa. From hate to love and vice versa. From stupid to gain some knowledge and vice versa. i had completed my diploma. 2 years of studying al-Quran and as-Sunnah. 2 years of memorizing a quarter of al-Furqan. i have no idea how i can reach this level. how far i was. i dont know. Thanks to the Almighty who strengthen me. Now, im in degree. in the field of Qiraat. I just... maybe this is my journey. This is my way of life. He arranged for me eventhough i try to turn the direction. Alhamdulillah to this. I just need to work hard on my course. This is because my field on studying this is for Ummah. for this Deen. for Islam. And yeah.. i am the one who took this way. So.. need to end it cuz i already started. bye. wish me luck.



« older posts
No you can't, darling. :)